12 Fruits of the One who overcomes toward Eternal Life (12 Fruits of the New Covenant) Revelation Chapters 2 and 3 -Jesus’ Revelation
1) Fruits of the Tree of Life “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.“ (Rev 2:7): (Ge 3:22-24/Rev 2 2:14)
2) The Crown of Life “be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. (Rev 2:10) : ( 1Th 2:19/Php 4:1/Jas 1:12/Rev 12:1)
3) Shall not be hurt of the second death “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.” (Rev 2:11):(Rev 20:6/Rev 21:8) 4) The hidden manna “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,” (Rev 2:17):(Rev 10:9-11)
5) A white stone “and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.” (Re v2:17):(Zec 3:9/1 Pe 2:4-5) 6) Authority over the nations “And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:” (Rev 2:26):(Rev 12:5) 7) The morning star “And I will give him the morning star.” (Rev 2:28):(Rev 22:16) 8) Dressed in white “He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment;” (Rev3:5):(Isa 61:10/Rev 3:18/Rev 7:9-14/Rev 19:14)
9) Will never blot out his name from the book of life “and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.” (Rev3:5):(Ps 69:28/Php 4:3/Rev 20:12-15/Rev 21:27) 10) A pillar in the temple of my God “Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God,” (Rev 3:12):(Rev 21:16-17/Isa 26:1/Isa 60:18) 11) Will write upon him the name of my God, new Jerusalem and my new name “I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.” (Rev 3:12):(Isa 62:2-5/Isa 65:15-17/Rev 21:9-10/Isa 18:7) 12) Grant to sit with Jesus on his throne “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.” (Rev 3:21):(Jer 3:17/Rev 21:7/Lk 22:28-30)
Here looking closely one part of 12 Fruits of the New Covenant above, first of all, (1)the Tree of Life from which gifts of fruits had already appeared in Genesis (Ge 2:8-9) but the access to it was restricted due to the disobedience of Adam and Eve (GE 3:22-24).
However, it shows up again in Revelation (Rev 2:7) in which the servants of God eat the fruits of the Tree of Life and taste the incredible blessings reaching the eternal life. Like this, Gensis and Revelation, the beginning and the new beginning, are connected to each other.
With related verses, the mutually supplementary elements between Gensis and Revelation are shown as follows.
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
“Comparison between Genesis and Revelation regarding the Tree of Life”
|The beginning of the Bible (First Beginning)||End of the First Beginning – the New Beginning|
|Temptation of Satan (Ge 3:1-24)||Fall of Satan – the ultimate victory of Christ (Rev 20:1-3/Rev 20:10)|
|Restrictions and sadness resulting from disobeying God’s laws and the beginning of death (Ge 3:14-24/Ge 4:1-12)||Forgiveness of sins as well as the end of tears and death (Rev 21:1-7)|
|Forbiddance to access the Tree of Life (Ge 3:22-24)||The blessings of eternal life from eating the fruits of the Tree of Life (Rev 2:7/Rev 21:3-4/Rev 22:14)|
|Beginning with the first covenant (Ge 1:26-29)||Bearing fruits with the new covenant (Rev 1:3/Rev 22:1-7)|
|Disobedience of men, which resulted in incomplete relationship with God – immature relationship (Ge 3:8-24)||Completion of the relationship with God – mature relationship (Rev 21:3-7/Rev 22:1-5)|
|First Adam and the Garden of Eden (Ge 2:15-25)||New Jerusalem (1 Co 15:44-58/Rev 21:2/Rev 21:10-27)|
|The beginning of the Bible – first heaven first earth (Ge 1:1-31)||The completion of the Bible and the new beginning – new heaven new earth (Rev 21:1-7)|
Also, the Bible is the book that records the process of Becoming New Mankind to obtain wisdom for the sons and daughters of God to reach the Tree of Life through the grace of Jesus Christ who, in the Revelation times, restored the path of eternal life, which was blocked by God in Genesis due to the sins of Adam and Eve.
From now on, please always remember that you are God’s son already prophesied as follows. They are very important parts in Revelation said by God.
In Revelation, “the direct word of God”, where God mentions about himself by using expressions such as “he said”, are only in Chapter 1 Verse 8 and Chapter 21 Verses 5 through 8, which are shown below. (Rev 1:2)
(Rev 21:5-8) 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(Rev 1:8) 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Copyright © 2021-2022 The Beulah Mission of Phila Church All Rights Reserved