1. What is the relationship between Phila Church and the Beulah Mission?
Phila Church is the name of the church, and the Beulah Mission is the missionary group within Phila Church
2. Where did the name, “Phila Church” originate from?
“The Church in Philadelphia revealed in the Bible”
“Phila Church” is short for “The Church in Philadelphia”. The name stems from “The Church in Philadelphia”, which is revealed in the Bible as follows. The Church in Philadelphia is the only church out of the seven churches that completely suppressed the synagogue of Satan with brotherly love.
7. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8. I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
3. From where has the name “Beulah Mission” originated?
Beulah is the name originated from Isaiah 62:4 and the “married woman” symbolizes the bridal community of Jesus.
4. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
4. Explain the Cell Group Church.
Here, Cell Group Church is just small group church. On the other hand, Cell Church usually means small group church in the huge or big size church. If you are a church leader already, you can organize special groups for those who have sincere hope and desire to become the brides of Jesus in the church and the process is all the same. Also, they gather together those who will be members of the church as well as the brides of Jesus. And then they can create various Cell Churches.
As a church leader, all you need is activating them to put God as the priority in their life to become the messenger of Jesus with the identical words of prophecy at the same time as well as the bride of Jesus and making together 12 new partnering disciples who are the brides of Jesus like Jesus within 3 years.
All participants of a cell are partnering disciples and, at the same time, raise their own partnering disciples.
Upon raising one or more partnering disciples, each cell can start with 2 or 3 members and forms a cell group church, which utilizes a house or a meeting place. Also, every member may become a Mentor(Tentmaker) as a small shepherd, by raising one or more partnering disciples who are both partners of a mentor and disciples of Jesus.
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
15. Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
1. Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,
2. And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house:
3. Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. How do Cell Group Churches contact each other?
<Examples of online activities>
1. Online reading and uploading using social media 2. Online meeting for Testimony of faith (special one or mutual testimony) 3. Online Reading Bible verses and discussing together through internet group meeting 4. Online Holy Communion 5. Fellowship between believers using social media or Talk App etc. 6. Online video meeting or conference 7. Sharing the experiences of reading and uploading together If there are any changes of your life with Jesus’ grace in the process of reading and uploading through social media (Youtube, Facebook or Talk App etc.), you can share the contents and experiences together.
<Examples of meeting>
1. Helping each other for Reading and Uploading 2. Testimony of faith (special one or mutual testimony) 3. Reading Bible verses and discussing together 4. Holy Communion 5. Fellowship between believers
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
As Abraham, his son Isaac and his grandson Jacob belong to the same family tree, manage 3 generations of branches as one spiritual family.
Each member who joins the Phila Church will be called a branch as a small shepherd who bears fruit by spreading the Gospel of Christ, and will be assigned with a unique Branch ID number.
The three generations are best understood if one thinks of a tree, the first Generation is the core branch (root). The second generation is called the ‘Crown Branch’ where the first generation has gathered and created its partnering disciples. If the second generation consists of 12 partnering disciples and each of the partnering disciples gathers 12 more disciples, that creates a third generation, the ‘Grand-Crown’ with a total of 144.
Here, you don’t need to make all of the 144 people by yourself. You just need to make the foundations of the wall-the 12 partnering disciples within 3 years like Jesus.
(Rev 21:9-10) 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
(Rev 21:17) 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
(Rev 21:14) 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
The 1st and 2nd Generation gather together often and proceed Holy Communion and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation are spiritually one family. The members of Family can communicate both online and offline with mentor or cell group leader through meeting activities and Social Media or Talk App etc.
1st Generation: Branch (self) 2nd Generation: Crown Branch(spiritual son/daughter)->partnering disciple of Branch(12) 3rd Generation: Grand-Crown(spiritual grandson/granddaughter)->partnering disciple of Crown Branch(144) The numbers for the 2nd generation (12) and for the 3rd generation (144) are only standard figures, and they may be smaller or greater. *Click to View → Family Tree of Branch
6. Where can I preach as a messenger of Jesus?
You may preach the gospel anywhere through offline or online (social media etc.). Therefore, you can start the preaching from “Where you are now.”
(Zec 6:12-15) 12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is the branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: 13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. 14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD. 15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.
7. How can I manage tithes?
When you become a mentor (Tentmaker) who is the Royal Priesthood of the Kingdom of Christ, you can manage tithes as the kingdom and the priest of God in the end times. The Beulah Mission of the Phila Church has a unique Management System of Tithes by Mentor. If you need effective and quick economical independency, you can try to choose it voluntarily and easily. (Please refer to Part IV: The Management of Tithes and Offerings of “How to Start”-Summary menu of www.JesusTopic.com.)
(Ac 18:1-3) 1 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth. 2 And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them. 3 And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers
To become a good foot soldier of Jesus, we must be free ourselves of materialistic restrictions and mammonism so prevalent, emanate the scent and light of Christ as the kingdom and the priests of God in the end times with the influence of the Holy Spirit, and hold up the God-centered religion in the proper way.
(2 Ti 2:2-6) 2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 5 And if a man also strives for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strives lawfully. 6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
(1 Ti 5:17-18) 17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. 18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
(Dt 25:4) 4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
(1 Co 9:9-14) 9 For it is written in the law of Moses, thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? 10 Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. 11 If we have sown unto your spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things? 12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless, we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ. 13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? 14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
8. How can I become a new reader who reads aloud to spread the Reader’s Message?
This book (The Reader’s Message),
- Provides answers to all intrinsic questions of the Bible,
- Tells us in detail about the ultimate results of having the faith,
- Is the true textbook of salvation, resurrection and eternal life,
- Is the guide for all existing churches,
- Is the manual for servants of God who is the kingdom and priest,
- And, as the final fruits of the new covenant,
- Shows the future of the progressed new spiritual humankind.
It’s really important in the end times to understand that your salvation depends on believing in Jesus and the fruit of your lips giving thanks to Jesus’ grace through which will raise you from the dead to the eternal life.
(Ro 10:8-10) 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Please do not forget to remember that from the moment of becoming a new reader of this important issue as a messenger of Jesus who reads aloud, you are the special being, built up naturally in Jesus’ grace and love by the choice of Him as foretold for the end times, but now you are not alone.
Therefore, those who hear this important matter must not ignore or distort the real meaning of the identical revelation of Jesus. Also, the theory of singular subject (the one who reads) → plural subjects (those who hear) → select few (those who take into heart) is the basic concept of the repeated revelation evangelism in which “the servants” of God who grow through active evangelism of the Gospel continue to be born.
(1 Co 1:21) 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
This is the achieving of the hope of the eternal life, which has been promised by the genuine God since the beginning of the world. Depending on different times, he presented these words with evangelism (Tit 1:1-3), which is the process of building of the wall (Rev 21:9-17/Isa 26:1-2) commanded by our Savior God unto us in the end times and also the extremely important calling in which, as the kingdom and the priests of God, the journey of salvation is fulfilled with the partnering disciples (the new readers you gathered).
(Heb 13:15-16) 15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
Copyright © 2021-2023 The Beulah Mission of Phila Church All Rights Reserved