Welcome to the Phila Church!
-The bridal symbiotic community of Jesus that constitutes the Kingdom of Christ:
The Worldwide Cell Group Church based online:
The Phila Church was established in New York City and New Jersey on December 12, 2009. It is based online, aiming to spread the love and the law of Christ worldwide through the evangelistic life in a dynamic cell group in which Christians meet and participate in various mission activities together both online and offline.
Also, the Phila Church is a symbiotic community of the brides of Jesus and an association of all the churches whose gates to heaven are opened and their believers who pursue prophesied 7 blessings of revelation as well as the holy assembly of the non-denominational, spiritual victors who wish to go together with an open heart.
Based on Galatians 6:2, this Phila Church has a separate mission center, which is called the Beulah Mission, in order to fulfill the law of Christ by carrying each other’s burdens. It’s members are called the Beulah Cavalry
“Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.”
1. Ultimate Goal
The ultimate goal of a believer of the church in Philadelphia(Phila church) is to escape out of spiritual dependency on others, share one another’s burdens as the kingdom and the priests of Christ, fulfill the calling as gospel evangelists who uphold the law of Christ(Gal 6:2), spread the words of the Holy Spirit that have been kept in store to be put on fire with the same word in the end times(2 Pe 3:7), keep from the hour of temptation for the entire world(Rev 3:10) and gain the eternal life through participating in the first resurrection as a bride of Jesus with 7 blessings of revelation.
7 Blessings of Revelation
1) “Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it.”(Rev 1:3)
2) “Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”(Rev 14:13)
3) “Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.”(Rev 16:15)
4) “Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb.” (Rev 19:9)
5) “Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection.” (Rev 20:6)
6) “Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.” (Rev 22:7)
7) “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.” (Rev 22:14)
The believers who do not know where path of life leading to the resurrected eternal life is just like an airplane, which cannot fly but only moves back and forth on the runway due to the absence of a pilot, or a rescue ship, which does not serve its role of rescuing people but wastes time at a port with its S.O.S reception device turned off. They are in a state at which they are far away from the essence of faith with the gates to the heaven closed and with no spiritual exit.
Therefore, the starting point of participating in the grace of a complete forgiveness of sins, resurrection and eternal life after avoiding the times of temptation coming unto the entire world (Rev 3:10) is when we understand and take to heart the urgent word of the Holy Spirit repeated 7 times and humbly obey it with the best of our abilities under any circumstances. As the result, the great blessing of God, which cannot be imagined or anticipated by anyone in the past times, will come as promised in the end times.
(Rev 3:10) 10. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(Heb 8:8-12) 8. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
(Mt 11:27) 27. All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Rev 2:7) (Rev 2:11) (Rev 2:17) (Rev 2:29) (Rev 3:6) (Rev 3:13) (Rev 3:22)
There is the grace of the Lord who helps according to special times for believers who listen to and understand and obey the word of the Holy Spirit repeated 7 times (Heb 4:16), and this is the Holy Spirit working on the believers by opening their spiritual vision with Jesus’ perspective. This is the mystery of the forgiveness of sins already prophesied, and the blessing and the joyful news in the end times for Jesus’ true disciples who hold high the torch of the way and are united in love with the same word of prophecy.
2. Church Model
“The Church in Philadelphia revealed in the Bible”
The name of this church is “Phila Church”, which is short for “The Church in Philadelphia”. The name stems from “The Church in Philadelphia”, which is revealed in the Bible as follows.
7. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8. I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
3. Group Model
Each member who joins the Phila Church will be called a Branch who bears fruit by spreading the Gospel of Christ. Each Branch is modeled after the house church, which may be started by any member, of the first churches as described in Matthew 18:20 and Colossians 4:15.
All participants of a cell are partnering disciples and, at the same time, raise their own partnering disciples.
Upon raising one or more partnering disciples, each cell can start with 2 or 3 members and form a cell church, which utilizes a house or a meeting place.
Also, every Branch may become a Mentor as a small shepherd, by raising one or more partnering disciples who are both partners of Branch and disciples of Jesus. With member churches, a ‘Cell Group’ is formed after ‘Mentor’ to unite in love and work together to achieve goodness.
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
15. Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
1. Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellow labourer,
2. And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellow soldier, and to the church in thy house:
3. Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,
5. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7.If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
(Zec 3: 8-10)
8. Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
9. For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
10. In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.
(Zec 6: 12-15)
12. And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13. Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
14. And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
15. And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.
21. Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22. A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.
4. Mission Model
This church is based online, pursuing to be a cell group church in which the members form a network of brothers and sisters as the Brides of Jesus. Each member of the cell becomes a branch as a small shepherd to follow what Jesus has done. The cell group church is the symbiotic communion community of the Brides of Jesus who bear fruit by spreading the Gospel of Christ.
1) Calling networkers who work with nets
– Evangelistic activities through Internet network
18. And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
19. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
20. And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.
21. And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them.
22. And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.
2) Designating 12 disciples
– Activities of each member to build twelve disciples
13. And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him.
14. And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
15. And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:
3) Practicing to fulfill missions
– Activities to fulfill the spreading of the Gospel
5. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
4) Reporting the activities
– Active missions that bear much fruit
30. And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.
31. And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.
5) The declaration of the meaning of Holy Communion and new Covenant
– Prayer activities to remember the meaning of Holy Communion
18. For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.
19. And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
6) Keeping the new command to be true disciples
– Activities of true disciples united in love to achieve goodness
34. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
7) Following Jesus’ last command to make disciples of all nations
– Mission activities around the world
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
1. 12 Worldwide Mission Parishes
A. North America
B. Central America
C. South America
D. Southeastern Asia
E. Northeastern Asia
G. Southwestern Asia & Middle East
H. Northern Africa
I. Southern Africa
J. Central Asia & Independent Nations
K. Eastern Europe
2. 4 Worldwide Large Mission Parishes
|Large Mission Parish #1||
North America Central America South America
|Large Mission Parish #2||Southeastern Asia Northeastern Asia Oceania|
|Large Mission Parish #3||Southwestern Asia & Middle East Northern Africa Southern Africa|
|Large Mission Parish #4||Central Asia & Independent Nations Eastern Europe Europe|
Copyright © 2021-2023 The Beulah Mission of Phila Church All Rights Reserved